Love the tartness of Rhubarb! Plus a beautiful color
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease an 8- or 9-inch square baking or gratin dish with a little butter.
- Toss rhubarb with white sugar, orange or lemon juice and zest, and spread in baking dish.
- Put the 6 tablespoons butter in a food processor (or Melt the butter so you don't have to mess around with a food processor.)
- Add brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt, and pulse for about 20 or 30 seconds, until it looks like small peas and just begins to clump together.
- Add oats and pecans and pulse just a few times to combine.
- Crumble the topping over rhubarb and bake until golden and beginning to brown, 45 to 50 minutes.