My favorite oatmeal raisin cookies!
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly butter cookie sheets or use silicone sheets.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar and a large mixer bowl. Beat in the honey and eggs until smooth.
- Sift the flour, cinnamon, and salt together. Stir into the butter mixture.
- Using a Cuisinart in batches add the oats, pecans, raisins, dates, pulse until well mixed. Add to butter mixture and stir until well mixed.
- Shape the dough into 2-inch balls. Place about 9 balls on each cookie sheet and then flatten each one with the palm of your hand to make large cookies.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Immediately remove the cookies to wire racks to cool completely.