- Combine all of the ingredients using the back end of a spoon
- Scrape down sides and end of the spoon with a hard plastic spatula
- Cover with saran wrap and let rest in a warmish place for
~ 12 hours
- Flour top of dough and work surface. Scrape dough out of the bowl using a plastic spatula, onto your work surface.
- Take one side and pull it outwards and fold into the middle. Continue to pull & fold the dough, rotating as you go. You will feel the dough become firmer. Don’t let the dough pull itself apart from stretching
- Pinch and roll the ball back into itself the ball, creating a “good side”
- Flour towel in bowl, place dough good side down. Flour top and let rise again.
~ 2 hours
- Preheat oven with dish at 450°
- Flip dough into sealable dish.
- Bake 30 minutes with lid on. 15 minutes with lid off.
You can also place in oven without pan if the loaf still isn’t done. Letting the oven cool with the scrumptious loaf inside.