- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, cilantro, garlic, cumin, olive oil, lime zest and season with salt. Add shrimp and cover with plastic wrap. Let marinate 20 minutes in refrigerator.
- Make slaw: In a large bowl combine all slaw ingredients. Toss gently to combine and season with salt.
- Make garlic-lime mayo: in a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Whisk and season with salt.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Grill shrimp until pink and opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Build tacos: add a scoop of slaw, a few shrimp, and a drizzle of the garlic-lime mayo to each taco. Garnish with cilantro and serve.